The programmes COVO offers in higher education are bespoke to our clients. We work closely with clients to design the programme that suits them. Generally our work is in these key areas:
- Student and tutor support in inclusion
- Understanding diversity and impact on learning
Other examples of our past bespoke work include:
- Higher education programmes in two key areas: Student and tutor support in inclusion and Understanding diversity and impact on learning
- Out-of-school multimedia training for young people in filmmaking, photography, music and video editing. Young people were encouraged to explore issues around identity, memory and belonging. The Peckham History Project, funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund, trained young people in oral history techniques, photography and documentary filmmaking tracing the impact of migration and change in the area and the views of its local residents.
- Workshops for elders designed to increase mobility and coordination skills, encouraging participants to express themselves creatively and develop as a result, greater movement and body confidence. Sessions were socially engaging and used group discussions to explore themes related to themselves as well as the community in which they live.